Tuesday, July 24, 2007


Cacated!!! Cilaka...


I'll better post this before I can't put up any post at all...


When I first joined Wyeth in 2004, I could surf almost any website, including using MSN Messenger.


A few months later, Wyeth blocked MSN Messenger, so I switched to using MSN Web Messenger.


Mana tau, a few months later, that one also kena blocked.


And most of the sites I love to visit, one by one kena blocked, like circles99.com and friendster.com.


Then, they started to block xanga.com, which is why I can't visit Lydia's blog. The only time I could do that is when I go outstation e.g. KLIA (free wi-fi) or hotel broadbands.


And the latest cacated thing Wyeth did was to block all friendster blogs. Sigh... meaning I can't see my darling's, Amy Chua's, Sarah Chiang's and Wai Lun (Wei Luen)'s blogs!!! Sob sob...


I think it won't be long before they block blogger (blogspot.com) blogs too... Sigh......


If one day you find that I never blog for ages, I think you will know why. Either I raptured, or Wyeth blocked blogger blogs.


Super damn CACAT sial!


3 Comments:

Blogger Angeline Choo said...

wah.. this reminds me of my prev office.. strict with no limits wan.. they just block everything in the world

Monday, July 30, 2007 2:26:00 AM  
Blogger baggie said...

hahaha, then u mah can everyday visit my blog lor.. blogspot not yet kena banned mah.. kih kih khi

Monday, July 30, 2007 4:41:00 AM  
Blogger John said...

Angie: Exactly... like nothing else u r allowed to surf... sigh...

Evie: Ish ish... like i wan 2 visit ur site everyday pulak ;D

Monday, July 30, 2007 8:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home